New Braunfels Swap Meet and Sunday Car Show
An annual tradition in New Braunfels, this show represents a locally-supported event for car lovers of all ages, and is one of the longest-running indoor car shows in the county.
Whether you are looking for the latest in hot rods or street rod vehicles, or prefer the classics, old cars, vintage or retro-style vehicles, this is the right place to connect you with those who share your passion for metal.
The New Braunfels Swap Meet and Sunday Car Show Competition is the big pull for this car show, showcasing the most extraordinary vehicles shown. Come see some of the most unique cars on display and enjoy a collection of cars you won't see anywhere else. Plus, all proceeds go to support our scholarship fund.
Ready to Register Your Vehicle?Register now, following the instructions in the flyer. Classes include....
- Class A - Original Cars & Trucks - 1953 & Older
- Class B - Original Cars & Trucks - 1954 thru 1969
- Class C - Original Cars & Trucks - 1970 thru 1993
- Class D - Street Rods Cars & Trucks - 1959 & Older
- Class E - Custom Cars & Trucks - 1954 thru 1993
- Class F - Modified Cars & Trucks - 1954 thru 1993
- Class G - Factory Hi-Performance Muscle Cars
- Foreign & Domestic - thru 1993
- Class H - Foreign Cars & Trucks - Open
- Class I - Motor Sport Competition - Open
- Class J - Motorcycles & Scooters
- Class K - Rat Rods
Don't have a classic vehicle?
Don't worry! We've got you covered!
You can still come stroll the event with access to thousands of Show Cars and Trucks on display, plus enjoy our Swap Meet